Wilson ARC MeetingCome Join UsFebruary 4th, 2017
VE Test SessionVE Test Session @ CUApril 23rd, 201761 days to go.
- HAARP Signals Widely Copied, Experiments to Continue
- ARISS Opens Window for Proposals to Host Contacts with Space Station Crew
- HAARP Experiments to Get Under Way on February 20 UTC, Reports Invited
- The K7RA Solar Update
- K5LN Wins the February QST Cover Plaque Award
- FCC Invites Comments on ARRL Petition to Allocate New 5 MHz Band
- 71,784 hits
Monthly Archives: November 2009
The Wilson Amateur Radio Club will hold its annual Christmas dinner at the December 5 meeting in the K Room of the Mitchell Student Center on the campus of Cumberland University. As usual, this will be a potluck affair so … Continue reading
Club officer elections were held during the Wilson ARC meeting on Saturday, 7 November 2009. Your new club officers for 2010 are as follows: … Jeff Seligman, WD4BWC — President Clark Beam, W3TVA — Vice President Tom Parker, KB4SFN — … Continue reading
Finally, the Weather page from the old wilsonarc.org website has migrated here on the new site. Sorry it took so long.
QST QST QST Don’t forget the Wilson ARC meeting this Saturday, 7 Nov 2009 at 6:00 PM in the K Room of the Mitchell Student Center on the Cumberland University campus in Lebanon. Your 2010 Wilson Amateur Radio Club Officers … Continue reading