We are please to announce that the Wilson ARC is now a federal income tax exempt organization under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Organizations exempt under IRC Section 501(c)(3) are also classified as either public charities or private foundations. The IRS has determined that the Wilson ARC is a public charity under IRC Section 501(a)(2).
VE Test SessionVE Test Session @ CUApril 28th, 2019The big day is here.
Wilson ARC MeetingWilson ARC Meeting at Labry Hall, Room 122May 4th, 2019
- Major WSJT-X Upgrade Boosts FT4 into “a Finished Protocol for HF Contesting”
- International Telecommunication Union Accepts EURAO as a Sector Member
- No Consensus Reached for FCC on “Symbol Rate” Issues
- Dutch IARU Member-Society Invites Hams to Participate in 2-Meter Propagation Experiment
- Well-Known DXer and DXpeditioner Anath Pai, VU2PAI, SK
- WB8VGE Wins the July QST Cover Plaque Award
- 81,154 hits